2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 Time
Sports car enthusiasts, listen up! The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R is the car for you if you’re a fan of getting the most speed and power out of your ride. The Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 is as quick as a blazing 3.5 seconds, meaning if you love performance, there’s a lot to love here. The F-TYPE R has been reinvented for the 2021 model year, meaning if you’ve given the F-TYPE R a pass in the past, maybe it’s time to reconsider.
Let Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar break down the Jaguar F-TYPE specs and point you to our finance page so you can get behind the wheel of one as quickly as it goes on the highway.
Jaguar F-TYPE Specs by Powertrain
You need to know how fast the F-TYPE R goes compared to the other F-TYPE configurations. From Los Angeles to Glendale, you need the most power possible. Get it by looking at these three powertrains for the 2021 Jaguar TYPE-R:
Jaguar F-TYPE with P300 RWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 5.4 seconds, Top Speed of 155 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Available with the base model and with the F-TYPE FIRST EDITION trim
Jaguar F-TYPE with P380 AWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 4.9 seconds, Top Speed of 171 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque
- Available with F-TYPE R-DYNAMIC trim
Jaguar F-TYPE with R AWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, Top Speed of 186 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 5.0L supercharged V8 with 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Available with F-TYPE R trim
Jaguar F-TYPE R vs. Everyone Else
You’ve seen how the F-TYPE R compares to the other trims in the F-TYPE line. However, how does the F-TYPE R compare to other cars you might see around Burbank? Compare the Jaguar F-TYPE R specs to its competitors here:
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: The Stingray has a 0-60 time of 3.6 seconds, meaning the Jaguar F-TYPE R just edges it out.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Porsche 718 Cayman or 718 Boxster: The 718 Cayman and Boxster models can get from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds with the Sport Chrono Package, meaning the F-TYPE R would crush it side to side.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Audi R8: The R8 gets to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds, not quite as fast as the F-TYPE R!
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. BMW M4: The M4 performance model has a 0-60 time of 3.8 seconds with the Competition Package, compared to 4.1 seconds on the standard performance model. This means the F-TYPE R wins against both.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Maserati GranTurismo: The GranTurismo Sport takes 4.8 seconds to get to 60, compared to 4.7 seconds for the regular GranTurismo. Another victory for the F-TYPE R.
Get a Car Buying Experience Just As Speedy
No one likes waiting forever at the dealership to get through all the paperwork. When you trust the experts at Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar, you’ll get a great car buying experience that’s focused on you first. If you’re ready to make the car buying experience better, it’s as simple as filling out our contact form. Once you find the right Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels for your driving needs, turn to Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar.
More from Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar
Inside and out, the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE colors will impress. There are nearly thirty paint colors to choose from as well as an array of interior materials, stitching, and finishes to choose from. Explore your interior and exterior color options for your favorite F-PACE model with us at Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar today! Contact Us Contact Us Contact…
New F-TYPE InventoryContact Us Sports car enthusiasts, listen up! The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R is the car for you if you’re a fan of getting the most speed and power out of your ride. The Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 is as quick as a blazing 3.5 seconds, meaning if you love performance, there’s a lot…
The 2021 Jaguar XF comes out of the gate ready to help you take on the Los Angeles roads with exterior performance but also interior comfort. The XF offers plenty of ample space, advanced technology, and a plethora of convenience features to help keep you and your passengers comfortable no matter where you go. Take…