Your Guide to Jaguar Technology
Just as Jaguar has pioneered some of the most innovative engines on the market, they’ve made sure that vehicles like the F-TYPE and I-PACE come with sophisticated technology features. But many Pasadena drivers want to know exactly what they can do with Jaguar InControl® or more about the specs on their Meridian Sound System. Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar covers Jaguar technology below!
Jaguar Technology: The Meridian™ Sound System
Standard on the F-TYPE interior, the 380-watt Meridian™ sound system makes your Los Angeles commute feel like driving with a full orchestra. Upgrade your Jaguar to the 1300-watt Meridian Signature™ Sound System for even better performance. These sophisticated speakers utilize:
- Dual-channel subwoofers
- Meridian™ Digital Dither Shaping\
- Meridian™ Cabin Correction
- Digital Signal Processing
- Trifield™ and Trifield™ 3D
Jaguar Technology: Jaguar InControl®
The Jaguar InControl® infotainment system is the technological interface at the heart of your Jaguar vehicle. With navigation, phone integration, and more, your Glendale commute will seamlessly transition so that you never feel out of the loop. Upgrade to InControl® Touch Pro™ and get a second touchscreen with InControl Touch Pro™ Duo. Available Jaguar InControl® technology includes:
- 3D Maps
- Hands-free calling (with compatible phones)
- Voice Control
- Customizable Home Screen
With Jaguar InControl®, you can use proprietary Jaguar apps specially designed to enhance your driving experience from your smart device. Jaguar apps include:
- Jaguar InControl® Remote™: Use this Jaguar app to control your car remotely, with functions like remote engine start, cabin preconditioning, lock/unlock, maintenance alerts, and more.
- Jaguar InControl® Protect™: With this app you can send for roadside assistance when it’s needed. The app can even send vital vehicle stats to Jaguar technicians and make emergency calls when it detects the release of an airbag.
Jaguar Driving Technology
Any discussion of Jaguar technology is obligated to include Jaguar Dynamic All-Wheel Drive, which you can get on vehicles like the F-PACE.
- Intelligent Driving Dynamics (IDD): This system predictably shifts torque between the front and rear wheels of your vehicle, resulting in a smoother Burbank drive.
- Adaptive Surface Response: Combined with hydro-electric technology, this system detects the changes on the surfaces you’re driving on so that you can have more control.
Explore Jaguar Vehicles Today!
Jaguar technology exemplifies the craft put into luxurious Jaguar vehicles, but there’s a lot more to discover. Contact Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar to learn more about the advanced engineering, design, and luxury features that come with Jaguar cars in our new and pre-owned inventory today, about the Jaguar F-TYPE 0-60 times, and more!